Skip to main content

How to make money work for you in nigeria

how to make money work for you in nigeria

Check it. Make your money work for you. Use these 6 tips to put your money to work and build the foundation for your Rich Life. You’ll even make money while you sleep. Ramit Sethi. There are a lot of ways you can make your money work for you.

1. YouTube Channel

Femi, like many other regular guys I know, has a job. He gets up as early as 5. He works so hard every day, yet his regular income is not even enough to last him through the first three weeks of the month, let alone save. He had to do something about the situation really fast. Many of us find ourselves in such financial misery and often times resort to unscrupulous means just to augment our regular take homes. What if there are other things we could do legitimately to earn extra incomes? Before I go further, let us examine what it really takes to earn an extra N50, for people with the following assets;. The business below can earn you the multiple earning streams you desire without even having to invest so much in initial capital. This list is not exhaustive but I believe you get the drift. Always remember that to earn money from multiple income streams as an employee you have to do things that you like and are also less expensive to start but have the possibility to grow. You must be nimble and able to adapt to change. The disclaimer below the article should have come first.

1. CowryWise – For savings and investment

I write to inspire, show readers the possibility that abounds for. Please if you want me to speak at any event, seminar, or be of help, please reach by sending a mail to mike.

You want to make money fast in Nigeria? Or are you interested in the easy workk Easy ways to make money in Nigeria fast this ?

Make sure you read for details, and you must buy me a beer after reading. To make money fast in Go is only for those with the right information. I remember when I was broke and thought of what to do to make money as fast as I.

It only took me 4 hours before I made a oyu sum of 20k. I became consistent, and within a week, I had over k in my account. You must understand the rules of making money and creating wealth. That will help you if your aim is to make money in Nigeria.

Please watch the video below and subscribe to see the secrets that Rich Men use to Create wealth. How I was able to conceive such thoughts remains a mystery to me.

The ideas I will give you here are among the quickest way to make money in Nigeria. So forget all that you have heard in the past and read this thread carefully. If you need extra help, you can hit me up using the comment section.

I would be so glad to tell you more money making ideas in Nigeria. If you are ready to sit up and work, I will show you how you can make a goldmine by doing things only a few people know.

So it is no longer profitable if you are entering at this time. There are other thousand and one reasons you need to make money in Nigeria, whether offline or online. As long as the money will come, then you are good to go. This post will be a combination of the online and offline methods to make money monej Nigeria; so whichever one you are comfortable with, you can kick-start immediately. Let us look at the popular methods to make money in Nigeria fast, after which I would add up my own secret method.

The lowest commission you receive for any successful sales is up to Five Hundred Thousand NairaAll you need to do is just know any client that is interested in getting real estate, and you have the cash once the deal is secured. Yes, the only hard work is to source for the client, there are people that would make them buy. All it takes is a little Google search to get more names within your locality. B: I can help refer you to a trustworthy estate agent that would help you make money fast as a real estate agent.

This is one of the ways to make money in Nigeria fast without any start-up capital. Once you become an OEM reseller, you have the ability to make money fast. One of the difficulties in becoming an OEM reseller is that you might not get accepted without nigeriia right structure.

If you already tk a friend who owns a business name, you can use it to press for a partnership. You just need to contact the account managers of the OEMs and pitch to them the value you are bringing to the table. OEMs manufacture several things ranging from Software to Hardware.

All maake need do is to. How does it sound making money with little effort or no nigerria at all? If you want to make money in Nigeria fast, then you should consider this strategy. B wants to dispose of something he no longer needs at X price, you inform him that you can help him dispose of it. How to make money work for you in nigeria see Mr.

A who needs something that Mr. B wants to dispose of, then you help transact between B and A. There are so many websites that do something like this, but most people are always scared to trade online in Nigeria.

So you can use this factor to your own advantage. Last year during the Bitcoin boom, I made k in a month connecting buyers and sellers.

I would always inflate the price to my satisfaction. It has been my secret way to make money fast and easy from the comfort of my home. If you can be a middleman, I would love you to contact me.

I have a hot product you might be able to sell as fast as possible and make good money for. As long as you know the source, then you can make lots of money for. I have sold several Ebooks just by downloading them from premium sources and selling to people above 2k.

The secret is by ,oney it and looking for people to buy it. It is as simple as hoe. You sincerely need to understand the concept of publishing on Amazon.

It is as simple as learning ABC as an adult — even with little or no skill. It is one of the easy ways to make money in Nigeria. The popularity of Amazon is making it a good avenue for people to make money without actually spending cash. Every other thing is on autopilot. If you have as little as 2k, you can also pay a designer to help you with. Read Now!!!

Does it sound interesting? It is actually simpler than I wrote up there when you start earning thousands of dollars. The more I get ideas, the more I share.

The ideas below are for hustlers who can do just anything to maie making money. I will highlight some other real ways on how to make quick cash in Nigeria; basically for hustlers. I gave a friend this advice, and today he makes good money from it. But the truth is that this business opportunity to make fast money in Nigeria is basically for those who stay among rich people. Even the middle-class people can afford to pay you, but I suggest you meet with the rich people. All you need to do is just apply to help them walk their dog every day or any agreed date you feel would be convenient for you.

You also need to know that people would only give you their dogs when they trust you, and you also have good knowledge of dogs. I suggest you find people who can refer you to other people iin have dogs.

There is so much money to be made from anything concerning dogs. Most rich people see their dogs as an investment, and they are willing to do anything to keep it healthy and safe. Funny right? Yea, it is actually funny but true. The minimum amount to donate one pint of blood varies, so if you believe that you really need to make money in Nigeria so fast, then you can go ahead and donate blood. It is one of the ways to make fast cash in Nigeria — so go jake and sell blood to on who need it urgently.

It should be your own way of helping people in society who are sick. I just experimented with this process a few days ago and I discovered it to be one of the fastest ways to make money in Nigeria. If you start marketing yourself, you can make up to 3, Naira daily. This business idea is still fresh and no one has started it. A few days ago I met a woman at her office; she lamented about not having the chance to go and buy all the things she needed to buy that day.

Surprisingly, she asked me how much was my fee; I told her that I charge Naira per hour. She finally sent me on that errand; I spent about 4 hours Lagos traffic and did all that she asked me to. I was paid the sum of mobey, Naira working for just 4 hours. I left and went to another client who paid me 1, Naira for working for 2 hours. If you are looking for how to make money in Nigeria fast, then you have to be smart.

Being smart means thinking in a different way from other people. When you think outside of the box, you will discover more money making ideas in Nigeria. Hey guys, I just found out this new opportunity to make money in Nigeria. It is a very huge market, which, fortunately, no one is thinking about that direction. Most smart people are already using it to generate so much money, and you can ypu one of. If you are such a good tech person, you can start reselling software.

There is some software that requires just a one-time payment and is very valid on multiple systems. These are the type of software that you can start reselling. Does this sound like a good business for you? You can then invest in more software and continue making money. They are wishing they know where they can buy it for a cheap. What if you can start selling data for a more cheaper price, do you know how much you would be making on a daily basis?

It is very simple to start reselling data at a cheaper rate.

How To Invest And Make Money Work For You In Nigeria

Investing in Nigeria is simple and it entails putting money together with your time and endeavor into something with an expectation of getting profit in return. Investment is what Nigerians call «using money to make money». This is so because you can’t be expecting what you did not cultivate to grow for you. To start any investment in Nigeria, the goals must be clearly stated and the budget plan written out somewhere, then you must have known what your monthly income looks like and what you could save per month for complete one year. Then if you are such a person who could save something reasonable every month that means you can equally invest the money and it will start working to gain something in return for you the future. There are several ways by which one can invest in Nigeria and make the money work to yield profit:. Investing as an individual into a personal business. From your monthly saving which will add to something at the end of the year you can open up a daycare center or a small scale school business pending on what you have as savings. Real estate business is another profitable investment in Nigeria today that most people venture into nowadays due to its high record of profit so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make money on zazzle tips from a proseller

That 29 cents sent my life in an incredible new direction, one that I previously could not have imagined. We will get to the part about the 29 cents shortly, but first, I want to provide you with a bit of my personal history. I used to work in the pharmaceutical industry — I worked long hours, I had to travel constantly, go to endless meetings and read a thousand emails a day. I wanted out! I wanted to be there with my children while they mone growing up — I wanted to be a huge part of their lives proselper for them to be a huge part of. I knew in my heart that I both desired and needed a change.

Affiliate program to make money

Affiliate marketers are paid for referring new clients and customers to other businesses, products, or services, often through tracked links progarm in blog postsweb pages, emailsor social media posts. This affiliatd can take multiple forms. You may partner with a brand launching a specific product and receive a percentage of the revenue generated moneu your referrals. Or, if you work with websites like Amazonyou receive a percentage of whatever purchase a follower makes through your referral links, even if they don’t buy the product you were specifically recommending. Affiliate marketing is a logical and flexible sales model that creates affliate income streams. Earning an income through affiliate marketing requires:. Affiliate marketing is a viable income option, but it does not work for every business. Making an income through affiliate marketing requires dedication and commitment over a long period of time. Like any form of self-employment or business model, affiliate marketing has

Really make money on betfair

Crowned the UK’s Best Money Making Blogger for the past 3 years, join my free 6 week money making course to learn about tried and tested side hustles to make you more money. Signing up means you will also be signed up to my newsletter — unsubscribe at any time. When it comes to earning money online, I am always looking at new ways to diversify my income. Whether it is completing an online survey, writing a blog post, matched betting or something else, makr is extremely important to me that I diversify my income. A few months ago I started looking into Betfair Trading to boost my income. Here’s how I have been getting on with Betfair Trading.